Sunday 16 October 2011

Under cover

After working a bit in the lab and say hi and bye to Isa and Lola (the faculty that taught the first classes and were spending a few days in a safari lodge) we’ve headed into town for lunch. IMG_0491 We have been the center of all looks in the afternoon walk. Interesting place… We were sitting in a terrace and I have warned the troop, well, the other two, that the clouds were looking bad. I guess I haven’t insisted enough. As son as we’ve started walking half an hour later, it begun pouring. The locals started running and so did we. No time to get the raincoat out. I did that under the small roof that we shared with a few others, while looking, worried, how the water evacuation channel filled up. Now I know why everything is so green…

No comments:

Post a Comment