Thursday 19 April 2012

Thank you!!!!!

Ok, not even two days since I uploaded the "Ideas" post and this is already too big. I need more hands!! First of all, thank you all for your responses! We'll see what we get in the end but, hey, no-one can say you aren't enthusisastic! And now, a bit of organization. True that I didn't give an address, basically because if you start sending things we are going to make the postal service rich, but we are going to waste too many resources on the way.

Look for things that
  • a) I can take with me some time (in general all we need is a connection to Spain; I will pick them up from there but, even if there is no obvious connection, we can find it: I travel a lot and, if I am not going where you are, we'll try to find someone who can connect us).
  • b) are valuable and difficult to get here, even if they are big. We will look for a safe and affordable way to get them here.
And, apart from that, I realized I need volunteers to handle the resources locally, something like a regional coordinator, someone who is the person to go to in a city/ state/ country. That person should filter things a bit at first and then arrange for the delivery with me. Any volunteers? I also need someone in Spain that helps me centralizing everything. With the unemployment rate that we have that shouldn't be a problem, right?
THANKS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment